No matter what business you’re in, you have to first connect with your audience and get your message across, before you can achieve any other business goal.
But this can be hard to do, especially in a marketplace that’s crowded and noisy. And it’s even harder when you don’t have the skills to communicate clearly with your audience.
That’s where I come in.
- Help you clarify your message.
- Take away the headaches of figuring out what to say and how to say it.
- Help you stand out from the noise by highlighting what’s special and unique about you.
- Help you approach things from your customer’s point of view and create a lasting connection.
I write in simple, easy-to-understand English and I can create well-researched, customer-focussed content for your website, blog or newsletter. And all those years I spent practising as a lawyer mean that I am:
- Clear and concise;
- Good at explaining complex ideas in simple terms; and
- Very persuasive.
The result is clear communication that will resonate with your customers and get them to take the action you want.
Projects I’ve helped clients with include:
- Website copy
- Blog posts and articles
- Downloadable freebies (‘lead magnets’) for email subscribers
- Captions/text for social media posts
- Business proposals, and more
I’m quick, easy to work with and offer a generous amount of revisions, so get in touch and let me know how I can help.
Get in touch.
Contact me for a no-obligation project quote and see if we’re a good fit.